cubicweb #3376252 use https url on notification when possible [validation pending]
The main problem currently (at least for me) is that when clicking on the url at the bottom of notification emails, I don't get authenticated because it's not https. Whereas just changing this into https makes me logged-in.
It seems to me that this could be done by simply be done by using entity.absolute_url(__secure__=True) in NotificationView.context().
|closed by||#f31f0c8bda4f [notification] Use https url when available in notification view context|
|patch||[notification] Use https url when available in notification view context [applied]|
- cubicweb #229661 handle errors on sending email
- apycot #1349930 Include Apycot/narval version change in notification email
- cubicweb-vcreview #3261640 "see in context" link don't follow patch revision
- cubicweb-trackervcs #3376220 notifications upon patchs activity
- cubicweb #731919 owners doesn't work in read permissions