cubicweb #343101 /var/run/cubicweb directory not found after reboot [resolved]
it seems that under ubuntu system at least, /var/run is cleaned on reboot. We should dumbly create this directory if it doesn't exists.
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #1168 reorganize debian packages
- cubicweb #123825 postgresql-plpython-8.3 debian package is not in the dependencies
- TheCubicWebBook #153980 bugs in migration from postgres8.1 to postgres8.3
- cubicweb #9239572 conficting debian packages
- cubicweb-condor cube to add facilities to interact with Condor in Cubicweb applications