cubicweb-tracker #343646 shortcut for moving a ticket to a version that is not started [resolved]
At the moment, when a ticket is linked to a version and there is another version planned after it, a menu item appears in the action box "move to version x.y.z".
If there is more than one version, it takes several clicks to move the ticket. Could this "move to version x.y.z" be replaced with a dropdown menu that would list all the versions that are planned or in development ?
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #2067560 improve rql bar: add clean field button
- cubicweb #344685 reuse 'manage site' view for users
- cubicweb-forge #102086 Add friendly graphics
- cubicweb #707088 Have visual feedback that facet is doing something
- cubicweb-forge #2709049 Add tab in top banner to point to interresting content