cubicweb #343750 HTTP Server customization [deprecated]
We currently mainly use the builtin twisted web HTTP server (even if in most cases, there is a front-end Apache server). In this server, there are some hardcoded values, espcially :
While these hardcoded values are sensible in most cases, an application (cube or instance) might need to change them. It would be nice to be able to specify those values in the configuration file.
Of course, it's not as simple as it seems because at the time where the values are set, we dont have yet access to the configuration values. The other problem is that if that's not applicable if the HTTP server is not the instance itself (typically when cubicweb is used a WSGI app).
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #1587305 Better HTTP Accept header parsing
- cubicweb #2154655 cw.web.http_cache.GMTOFFSET is erroneous
- Hypertext Application Language (http://stateless.co/hal_specification.html)
- cubicweb #2105812 Vary HTTP Response header
- cubicweb #2249612 Ensure we handle HTTP Conditional request header