cubicweb #344306 enhance the input of multiple entities [open]
Some entities require inputing 1 or more linked entities of another kind (in the expense application, an Expense has at least one ExpenseLine, and possibly more, for instance).
When inputing several such linked entities, if a validation problem occurs when the user presses the apply or validate button, the faulty field is not highlighted, making it difficult to find, especially if the user has typed in a large number of linked entities.
Example error message:
paid_for: L'entité #3952 de type ExpenseLine doit nécessairement être reliée à une autre via la relation paid_for
Problems with the current implementation:
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #171331 ReST / html validation
- cubicweb #342116 make path of bookmark editable without seeing url quoted value
- cubicweb-vcsfile #496140 send email when background task fail to import some revision
- cubicweb #969169 [inline forms] do not show the 'remove' link if cardinality is '1x'
- cubicweb #1381203 [formfields] not all fields delegate form analysis to their widget