cubicweb #344306 enhance the input of multiple entities [open]
Some entities require inputing 1 or more linked entities of another kind (in the expense application, an Expense has at least one ExpenseLine, and possibly more, for instance).
When inputing several such linked entities, if a validation problem occurs when the user presses the apply or validate button, the faulty field is not highlighted, making it difficult to find, especially if the user has typed in a large number of linked entities.
Example error message:
paid_for: L'entité #3952 de type ExpenseLine doit nécessairement être reliée à une autre via la relation paid_for
Problems with the current implementation:
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #171331 ReST / html validation
- cubicweb #343611 db-create should validate user input
- cubicweb #1381203 [formfields] not all fields delegate form analysis to their widget
- cubicweb #1624937 [form handling] easy access to form values
- cubicweb #733730 Redirect session when we can't obtain a database connection