I have a few problems with the new schema views.
e.g. on https://www.logilab.net/cwo/cwetype/Project:
- the tabs label have no meaning to me (probably a missing translation)
on the schema text tab:
- the columns labels on the Attributes table are wrong : col 1 should be 'name', col 2 should be 'type'
- the columns labels on the Relations table are wrong : col 1 should be 'name', col 3 should be 'target type' (?), col 7 should be ('relation direction' (?)
- some things are unbeatable (sic) : values of col 4 of attributes table, col 4 and 6 of Relations table
- what is the number in parenthesis of the last column of both tables?
- col 2 of Relations table is confusing, because to understand the cardinality, you have to refer to col 7 in order to understand which end of the relation has which cardinality. Both columns should be merged into one for clarity, and while we are at it col 3 is redundant too and should be merged with that new column
- please make things navigable : I want to click on the content of col 3 in Relations table and get the schema for the selected entity, same thing for col 4 of Attributes table
on the schema image tab:
- please make things clickable
on the workflow image tab
- provide a text view, the text in the image is too small and I can't read it
- change the big unreadable balloons to a shorter text and make them clickable to navigate to the expanded version
- if this is not enough, consider a vertical layout of the graph: in any application, vertical scrolling is easy with the mouse, horizontal scrolling is a pain