cubicweb #344663 easy development setup [resolved]
decide what to use (virtualenv, buildout, eggs ?) and make sure cubicweb can be easily set up by someone who wants to give it a try and does not have debian or ubuntu.
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #343506 Have a debian package that initialises a application during install
- TheCubicWebBook #572806 explain how to have debug print
- cubicweb-stdlib #79157 have a bundle tgz that includes all cubes available
- cubicweb #343752 register_and_replace bugs on reload
- TheCubicWebBook #697729 dev: using CW through Pyro