cubicweb #353000 [diet] extract geocoding stuff in its own cube [resolved]
The gmap views currently need a google-map key. If google map stuff had its own cube, it could define a required gmap-key option in its site_cubicweb.py and would then be easier to reuse.
In addition, the geocoding.py module found in cubicweb-addressbook could be placed in this cube.
|closed by||#7fd6c52ef878 [web/views] extract cube geocoding (closes #353000)|
|patch||[web/views] extract cube geocodable (closes #353000) [applied]|
- cubicweb #1916015 [diet] move external page embeding feature to its own cube
- cubicweb #2788086 Move massmailing code to its own cube
- cubicweb #1916018 [diet] move isioc to its own cube
- cubicweb #2777628 Drop iprogress code for good
- cubicweb #2545530 extract cube fullcalendar and upgrade to version 1.5