cubicweb #3749736 [hooks] enabled_category should NOT be a predicate [open]
enabled/disabled should be computed in the prune phase, once per transaction (?) and definitely not a second time as a predicate in _select_best.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
|patch||[hooks] remove the enabled_cat predicate [rejected][hooks] stop using the Hook.__select__ base predicate, which is deprecated. [rejected][hooks] replace a comment with an accurate note [rejected]|
- TheCubicWebBook #569106 hooks section
- cubicweb #343469 schema changes trigger alteration of the database could be reported on external sources
- CubicWeb 3.6 is (almost) out!
- cubicweb #2932033 [security] consider operation checking only in securityafterupdateentity hook
- cubicweb #1417110 postcreate.py must fire hooks by default