cubicweb-nosylist #4125854 do not include the current user in recipients [open]
This will avoid the author of a change to receive a notification about the change she made. Most notification systems work like that.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #3171892 Why is source encoding utf-8 by default in skeleton?
- cubicweb-vcreview #3261640 "see in context" link don't follow patch revision
- cubicweb #731919 owners doesn't work in read permissions
- cubicweb-trackervcs #3376220 notifications upon patchs activity
- cubicweb #3376252 use https url on notification when possible