cubicweb #506878 rename schema/ and entities/ [open]
Strictly speaking, the schema is the drawing of the data model. We could rename the schema/ directory to model/. And the entities/ directory contains the logic/ of the application. That would get us to model/, logic/ and views/, which is even closer to something understandable without documentation. Maybe the contents of hooks/ could be moved to logic/ at the same time.
Of course the old directories would be supported and warnings issued for the next two versions.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #1768109 [migration] add_cube will create missing entities from unrelated cubes
- Building my photos web site with CubicWeb (Part I)
- cubicweb-addressbook address book component for the CubicWeb framework
- cubicweb #344249 body and incontext boxe look glued together
- Building my photos web site with CubicWeb part V: let's make it even more user friendly