cubicweb #509108 reflexivity of relationships [waiting feedback]
if a relation R is reflexive, it can link an object to itself. For example, same_value_as is reflexive, but child_of is not, event though both relations can link two objects of the same type A.
Non-reflexivity can currently be expressed with a constraint, but passing a parameter to the constructor or setting an attribute to True/False would be better.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #509109 transitivity of relationships
- cubicweb #1356884 ms: tb on rql generated by the no_relation feature of RelationFacet
- cubicweb #1079123 Have a fetch_attr like feature for RQL requests
- TheCubicWebBook #1231143 [rql] add documentation for group_concat usage
- cubicweb #1922945 conditional log of rql queries