cubicweb #509108 reflexivity of relationships [open]
if a relation R is reflexive, it can link an object to itself. For example, same_value_as is reflexive, but child_of is not, event though both relations can link two objects of the same type A.
Non-reflexivity can currently be expressed with a constraint, but passing a parameter to the constructor or setting an attribute to True/False would be better.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #509109 transitivity of relationships
- cubicweb #1947456 ORM should not try to re-fetch initiator relation/entity
- cubicweb #1697862 ORDERBY SUM(C) seems to cancel GROUPBY
- cubicweb #246942 supporting aggregates in SET queries
- cubicweb #1381497 support substitution of list of elements passed to RQL IN predicate