cubicweb-skos #5307471 [rdfio] Allow optional parameters in ``subjects`` & ``objects`` methods [in-progress]
Sometimes we want all objects for a predicate without knowing the subject. We should be able to do something like the following.
Curently this is impossible, subject uri must be provided as in
An error is raised if subject_uri is not provided.
Same remarks apply to subjects method of a graph.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
|patch||[rdfio] Optional params. in objects & subjects methods. [rejected]|
- cubicweb-skos #5582296 [rdfio] objects method crash is objects are blank nodes.
- cubicweb-skos #5313855 [rdfio] graph add method should work on string (not on URIRef)
- cubicweb-skos #5201642 [rdfio] Add support for multiple RDF types for one property
- cubicweb-skos #7384645 [rdfio] Type of an RDF resource is wrongly exported as a literal
- cubicweb-skos #5313853 [rdfio] Get all types of a resource