cubicweb-forge #577962 provide new description in the notification email when ticket description is updated [open]
When browsing through tickets offline (e.g. in the train as I happen to do quite often) ticket update notification emails include the new value of the field, except when the modified field is the description of the ticket, which is a bit frustrating. I'm not sure why this rule was enforced but I think it was a bad decision, and needs to be changed.
Either include a diff or the full text of the new version.
Maybe this ticket belongs to CW rather than forge. Other places where this is needed include:
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- apycot #1349930 Include Apycot/narval version change in notification email
- cubicweb-forge #341312 A user can configure which notifications he wants to receive
- cubicweb #144841 have a password reset from login or email
- cubicweb-forge #577960 file creation email notification improvement
- cubicweb #229661 handle errors on sending email