cubicweb #607357 debian: add a tasklist for CubicWeb flavours [rejected]
In order to improve installation time, we could provide a task file dedicated to CubicWeb instances.
Thus we could install the different flavours of CubicWeb (sqlite, postgresql, mysql, ...) through the default dialog interface provided by tasksel.
If you want install a specific flavour, you can use:
% tasksel cubicweb-postgresql
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- PGStaging - setup and maintain your staging environments from your production backups (http://packages.debian.org/sid/pgstaging)
- cubicweb #1168 reorganize debian packages
- TheCubicWebBook #153980 bugs in migration from postgres8.1 to postgres8.3
- cubicweb #343506 Have a debian package that initialises a application during install
- narval #2060065 narval-bot not installable when cubicweb is not running