cubicweb-blog #656178 Wrong dates in RSS feed for blogs [resolved]
I though I already filed this bug, but can't find it.
This might be more appropriate in cubicweb-blog
The dates in the RSS feeds use the "Last modified" and they should use the creation date. Because of this the old entries in our blog feeds come back in first position when someone comments on something or the blog is edited.
Consequence : old blog pop up on planet.python.org and twitter posts are duplicated (I think that's the origin).
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb-blog #342975 RSS escapes html when it shouldn't
- cubicweb-blog #1450 Wrong RSS - different ordering than primary view
- cubicweb-tag #1246 similar entities uses * character - use normal list
- cubicweb-blog #344885 Implement trackback feature
- cubicweb-blog #711679 Generate & use readable URLs from blogentry title