cubicweb #663361 RQLConstraint / vocabulary interaction w/ inlined forms [open]
If there is a RQLConstraint defined on an attribute and if this attribute is defined with a vocabulary, the select item in the creation form must display only items of the vocabulary which match the RQLConstraint.
I have a relation between an entity A and an entity B. There is a rqlconstraint on this relation which constrains the attribute 'data' on the entity B. This attribute is a string with a defined vocabulary which allow three values.
When I create an entity B linked to an entity A, the 'data' attribute should not be editable by the user, because the rqlconstraint fix the value for this attribute. But in fact, the form displays a combobox for this attribute with the three values available.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #511718 explain why rql expr insertion doesn't work to ease security debugging
- cubicweb #676902 spécifier comportement cardinalité sur relation multiple
- cubicweb #809460 checking of schema.py for name conventions in attributes
- cubicweb #1338277 [uicfg] pb. with autoform_field wrt field class
- cubicweb #522897 try to improve user input in forms using masks