cubicweb #676902 spécifier comportement cardinalité sur relation multiple [open]
for instance. in the expense cube we may wish to have:
currently, the 1 and ? are somewhat conflicting and isn't properly checked (and may be badly handled).
Define an expected behaviour, investigate needed fixes (integrity hooks).
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #809460 checking of schema.py for name conventions in attributes
- cubicweb #968752 same_as cardinality should be '**'
- cubicweb #663361 RQLConstraint / vocabulary interaction w/ inlined forms
- cubicweb #473794 when an entity type is renamed, physical db index should be renamed as well
- cubicweb #511718 explain why rql expr insertion doesn't work to ease security debugging