cubicweb #687204 cubicweb-ctl exlog: use a proper file and not stdin for input [resolved]
using stdin is inconvenient on windows, and there is no way to have cw produce the log file on stdout anyway.
exlog should take a filename as an argument. If we really need to accept stdin, the standard convention of using "-" as input filename should be used.
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #1577037 cubicweb-ctl list gives me weird dependecy messages
- cubicweb #342816 which cube an app is based on in cw-ctl list
- cubicweb #508052 cubicweb-ctl versions <instance>
- cubicweb #2709702 allow to pass instance creation options as command line arguments
- cubicweb #2235595 cubicweb db-dump creates an empty file when something goes wrong