cubicweb #687204 cubicweb-ctl exlog: use a proper file and not stdin for input [resolved]
using stdin is inconvenient on windows, and there is no way to have cw produce the log file on stdout anyway.
exlog should take a filename as an argument. If we really need to accept stdin, the standard convention of using "-" as input filename should be used.
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #2231960 [cwctl] On-the-fly generation of pgpass file when doing postgres operations
- cubicweb #530660 Automatic creation of registry path in user/dev mode
- cubicweb #687194 cubicweb-ctl exlog : fix help message
- cubicweb #344517 use a different login with reset-admin-pwd
- cubicweb #343611 db-create should validate user input