cubicweb #698772 enhance the relation edition workflow [open]
When working on a CW instance I found that I generally use the following actions to link an entity to another one :
That's a significant number of operations (about 12 clics) to perform a quite simple and common operation. And linking a dozen entities to a single one is a real pain.
What I suggest is displaying a text box next to the combo box where I could paste the URL of the object entity. Extra bonus point for accepting a list of URLs if the relation can be multivalued. This would mean "only" about 7 clicks to perform the operation.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #707088 Have visual feedback that facet is doing something
- cubicweb #2093183 extractSortValue() js method should fallback on cell content
- cubicweb #922040 use jquery 1.4
- cubicweb #1942658 add jsonp support
- WebRTC experiment (and more generally https://github.com/muaz-khan/WebRTC-Experiment)