cubicweb #739756 smart / contextual prev next links on primary views [open]
the current implementation of the prev / next links is quite dumb and leads to confusing results : you think you are browsing a result set while you are silently browsing another one.
Typical case: I display a version in the forge, and click on the first ticket of the ticket list for that version. What I would expect when clicking on the 'next' link is to see the second ticket of that version (as displayed on the primary view of the version). At the very least I would expect another ticket from the same version. I generally get some completely random ticket (to be fair, it generally is from the same project, and is not closed).
The more general description of what is expected is : I'm visualizing an element from a result set, then the prev / next links should allow me to navigate in that result set.
So when browsing tickets from a project, prev/next give me tickets from that project. When browsing tickets from a version, prev/next give me tickets from the version. When browsing tickets from a RQL Query or Bookmark, prev/next give me tickets from that Rset.
I'm reporting here because I feel that this needs support from CW, and not only from Forge.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #1056022 enhance support for distributed config
- cubicweb #1381382 regression: supressing a non committed relation in the web interface fails
- cubicweb-forge #1216382 listing of popular ticket
- cubicweb #1806898 ical view: UID is not unique across generations of the view
- cubicweb #615291 prevent simultaneous edition