cubicweb #750091 rql rewriter: support for has_*_permission in entity 'read' permission [open]
there is already some support but it doesn't seems to work. We should benefit from this to optimize cases like :
ETypeA has some read permission ETypeB has read permission 'B linked_to A, U has_read_permission A'
user query 'B linked_to A': we should only insert security for A.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #1698245 Convert __message to _cwmsgid to increase security
- cubicweb #2103684 use passlib (?)
- cubicweb #511718 explain why rql expr insertion doesn't work to ease security debugging
- cubicweb #2969377 [security] all add security checks must happen at commit time
- cubicweb #1381390 Implement HTTP Strict Transport Security for https