cubicweb #769060 # # skip registered procedure using an unavailable extension language [open]
The latest versions of CW will execute _regproc_bss.postgres.sql at db-create time, which fails on windows+postgresql (because plpythonu is not always installed).
Do we really need these stored procedures in CW or would they rather belong to a cube ?
Simple tests on windows seem to indicate that the pg installed (version 8.3.8) proposes to install plpythonu, though there is a Python version dependency that needs to by checked. This needs to be investigated.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #813913 log-file preference in all-in-one.conf not taken into account on windows
- cubicweb #959526 [tests] database locked error when running unittests on windows
- cubicweb #197651 run behind Microsoft IIS
- Running CubicWeb on Windows
- TheCubicWebBook #541389 installation from debian package