cubicweb #773449 update notification similar to tweeter's [open]
When you're on tweeter, displaying your "home" page, you see the latest short messages from the people you follow. Actually this list is somewhat "live" : periodically, you some message exchange is performed between the navigator and the server and in case new messages are available, a message is displayed in a clickable zone at the top of the page saying something like "N new tweets available", or if you are looking at a live search page "N new tweets since you started searching".
I'd like to have an easy way in CW to display such notices to the end users of an application.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- apycot #1349930 Include Apycot/narval version change in notification email
- cubicweb-forge #341312 A user can configure which notifications he wants to receive
- cubicweb #144841 have a password reset from login or email
- cubicweb-forge #577960 file creation email notification improvement
- cubicweb #229661 handle errors on sending email