cubicweb #773449 update notification similar to tweeter's [open]
When you're on tweeter, displaying your "home" page, you see the latest short messages from the people you follow. Actually this list is somewhat "live" : periodically, you some message exchange is performed between the navigator and the server and in case new messages are available, a message is displayed in a clickable zone at the top of the page saying something like "N new tweets available", or if you are looking at a live search page "N new tweets since you started searching".
I'd like to have an easy way in CW to display such notices to the end users of an application.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb-forge #714111 [notifications] unwanted double notification
- cubicweb #836407 url escaping in notification mails
- apycot #1349937 Include configuration change in notification email
- cubicweb-nosylist #789922 propose to register to notification while no email configured
- cubicweb-forge #370759 ticket changes notification should consider read permissions