cubicweb #809460 checking of schema.py for name conventions in attributes [open]
There are some valid schemas (from a yams point of view) which cannot be used in CW because of RQL restrictions, mainly in the naming of entities and their attributes.
my current issue is an attribute with a name starting with an underscore: db-create works fine, RQL fails with syntax error.
The checking performed on entity names (in cubicweb.schema.CubicwebSchema.add_entity_type should be generalized to other names which have limitations.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #2110238 cache results of schema manipulation methods
- cubicweb #509109 transitivity of relationships
- cubicweb #1922945 conditional log of rql queries
- cubicweb #511718 explain why rql expr insertion doesn't work to ease security debugging
- cubicweb #1697862 ORDERBY SUM(C) seems to cancel GROUPBY