cubicweb-forge #831771 Control the contents of the documentation tab of a project [open]
Today, the documentation tab is just the list of all the cards and files added in a project, displayed in a mysterious order. I would like to control the content of this tab, adding sections, choosing the documents I insert, etc.
We should be able to create a specific card that describes the content of the documentation tab. This card could have a dynamic content to insert all the existing documents.
The same behaviour could be implemented for the test cards.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb-forge #1399287 Change the standard validation process of the tickets
- cubicweb #3007573 drop yams inheritance support
- cubicweb-fresh #686766 No stylesheet for XML accountings rendering
- cubicweb #901407 support for backup/restore of bfss
- cubicweb #341318 support extra properties on relation