cubicweb #847652 re enable testing agains real db [open]
This is precious at least when porting to a new rdbms (who said sqlserver?).
the generated skeletons need fixing and devtools probably needs some good hitting on the head.
reminder: this feature is supposed to work with:
cd mycube/test pytest --source path/to/etc/cubicweb.d/myinstance/source realdb_test_mycube.py
with --source coming from pytestconf.py (generated by cwctl create) and realdb_test_mycube.py also generated.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #1056023 be able to specify the schema in which DB tables are created and used
- Unittesting with CubicWeb
- cubicweb #1154756 SQL Server support : do not use LIMIT and OFFSET keywords in generated SQL
- cubicweb #1809383 CWAttributeAddOp crash on sql server
- cubicweb #197668 database replication for readonly access