cubicweb #959523 support unicity of foreign key + value with SQL implementation [resolved]
A common thing we want to model in CW is a relation between entity A and entities B, with each B having a unique attribute within A (eg, files stored in a folder with a unique name inside the folder...)
This is generally modelled in SQL as table B having a foreign key for the row of A, and a unique constraint on the couple (FK_A, attribute_B).
In CW, we have to use a very costly RQL constraint for this. We want SQL level support for this case, which should lead to huge performance improvements.
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #1056023 be able to specify the schema in which DB tables are created and used
- cubicweb #1251790 NOT NULL modifier not set on schema migration
- cubicweb #473794 when an entity type is renamed, physical db index should be renamed as well
- cubicweb #1382471 crash when using stale session
- cubicweb #2110238 cache results of schema manipulation methods