cubicweb #968752 same_as cardinality should be '**' [resolved]
an externaluri could exist in an application without being linked by a same_as relation and one entity could be the same_as more than one uri and one uri could be the same as more than one entity (different sources might provides different data about the same thing).
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #959527 spurious deprecation warnings
- cubicweb #969169 [inline forms] do not show the 'remove' link if cardinality is '1x'
- sgvizler (http://code.google.com/p/sgvizler/)
- cubicweb #1516432 foaf format - missing attributes ?
- Follow up of IRI conference about Museums and the Web #museoweb