You might have noticed here and there the mysterious user "mailbot" on cubicweb.org or logilab.org (both running the CubicWeb web app). Who is this user ?
Well, one of the cool features about cubicweb is that you can interact with it simply by using your email. When you are registered on a site, you can subscribe to a software project for example, from then on, you receive notifications of the new tickets and comments on the project. When you receive such a notification you can simply do an email reply to the new ticket or new comment, and cubicweb on the receiving end will import the content of your email to the website. When the content is imported that way, it's the mailbot doing the job.
This is not rocket science, but it sure is useful. Follow the activity of the site by email and interact directly with comments and tickets from your mail client!
- cubicweb #370633 e-mail adress should not be visible in the url
- apycot #1349930 Include Apycot/narval version change in notification email
- cubicweb-dataio Cube for import/export of data
- apycot #1349937 Include configuration change in notification email
- cubicweb #978144 exception with view send-email if empty subject