There are many situations where it would be useful to be able to publish multi-dimensional data, such as statistics, on the web in such a way that it can be linked to related data sets and concepts. The Data Cube vocabulary provides a means to do this using the W3C RDF (Resource Description Framework) standard. The model underpinning the Data Cube vocabulary is compatible with the cube model that underlies SDMX (Statistical Data and Metadata eXchange), an ISO standard for exchanging and sharing statistical data and metadata among organizations. The Data Cube vocabulary is a core foundation which supports extension vocabularies to enable publication of other aspects of statistical data flows or other multi-dimensional data sets.
- Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (http://www.w3.org/TR/cors/)
- pourover (http://nytimes.github.io/pourover/)
- Data Converter Library and Tool - Open Knowledge Foundation (http://okfnlabs.org/dataconverters/)
- Karma (http://www.isi.edu/integration/karma/)
- Cultural Data in Italy (http://dati.culturaitalia.it/)