I won't list everything but here are the most important improvements:
- The publishing process
- Templates & the architecture of views
- Primary views customizations (including use of the uicfg module)
- Hooks & Operations
- Proper usage of the ORM
- Unit tests
- URL rewrite
Last but not least, a whole new tutorial based on Sylvain's great series Building my photos Web site has been included. It covers some advanced topics such as Operations and sophisticated security settings.
The visual style has been enhanced a bit to have better readability.
As always, patches are welcome !
picture under Creative Commons, courtesy of digitalnoise
- cubicweb #1279547 Include generated doc instead of source files in cubicweb-documentation package
- cubicweb #253867 Contact in footer
- TheCubicWebBook #111853 add howto for simple launch of existing application
- CubicWeb documentation sprint in feb. 2010
- TheCubicWebBook #541389 installation from debian package