We started this first day by several presentations by Sylvain about Logilab's current development process workflow, and compared it to what it should be after the sprint. Sylvain also introduced Narval.
We then set up a dev environment on everyone's computer: a working forge with a local Narval agent that can be used for tests during the week.
Regarding more concrete tasks:
- Charles and Alexandre started writing some basic Narval actions such as move, to move a file from a place to another, and had to grasp narval's concepts on the way.
- Pierre-Yves dug into the code to understand how exceptions are propagated in the Narval engine, his goal was to get better reports.
- Stéphanie and Alain worked on a nice bot status view.
- Katia, Aurélien studied the new mercurial cache solution for vcsfile
- Julien started some piece of documentation.
- Celso, our Mexican friend, discovered some new features of recent cubicweb releases and setup his environment to later work on Spanish translation, CSS, etc.
- Sylvain came with a basically working narval implementation on top of cubicweb, and spent the day helping various people...