In this fourth day of the our Summer Sprint important progress have been made.
- Stéphanie and Alain cleaned up the Apycot's bot sources from deprecated code
and rewrite part of the test suite to follow the new way to launch apycot.
They cleaned up the handling of VCS sources for tested project taking
advantages of the new mercurial cache for vcsfile implemented by Katia and
Aurélien last Tuesday. This feature keep a local clone of the remote
repository and allow much faster checkout during test runs.
- Julien made significant progress in the writing of the Debian recipe. A
recipes can now successfully build Debian packages of a project and validate
them with lintian and lgp. He later paired with Pierre-Yves and they
improved the annotation of Apycot's Narval variable to enhance Input validation in
Apycot's Narval recipes. For example, the action building a Debian package
will explicitly refuse to run on a project not yet checked-out.
- Aurelien first paired with Pierre-Yves to improve some views and the
consistency of the database schema, then he worked on a dashboard
displaying various indicators useful to the version publishing process.
- Pierre-Yves spent some time improving the ability of Narval to recover on
errors and to display meaningful logs about them.
- Alexandre and Charles finished the re-implementation of the full python
recipe.They used options at the Narval level to run test suite with the coverage
enabled and re-enabled the coverage checker to process the result, discovering some
problems in Narval's engine on the way...
- Celso finished Spanish translation of Cubicweb's core and started to work on a
new css theme
- Sylvain helped several groups along the day and reviewed patches from them.