Hello CubicWeb community,
It is with pleasure (and some delay) that we are proud to annonce the release of CubicWeb 3.28.
The big highlights of this release are:
- CubicWeb handle content negociation. You can have get entity as RDF when requested in the
Accept HTTP Headers(see this commit for instance)
- CubicWeb has a new dynamic database connection pooler, which replaces the old static one. (see this commit for instance).
- RQL resultsets now store the variables names used in the RQL Select queries. It should ease the use of rsets and will allow to build better tools (see this commit)
- CubicWeb now requires python 3.6 as a mimimum.
- A big upgrade in our CI workflow has been done, both for tests and documentation.
- The development of CubicWeb has moved to Logilab's heptapod forge.
To get more details about what has been added, modified or removed, you can have a look to the complete changelog published in Cubicweb's documentation.
CubicWeb 3.28 has been published :
- on pipy.org as a python package.
- on our debian repositories as a Debian package.
- on hub.docker.com as a docker image. The tag
latestnow targets the 3.28 release.
CubicWeb 3.29 is now on it way. We will have tomorrow (July 3rd 2020) afternoon a v-sprint (friday-sprint) to work on the documentation of CubicWeb and its satelites. See you there !