A few people of the CubicWeb team are going to attend the French PostgreSQL community conference in Nantes (France) on the 13th of june.
We're excited to learn more about the following topics that are relevant to CubicWeb's development and features :
- the new features in PostgreSQL 9.3
- the scaling properties of PostgreSQL
- some GIS functionalities of PostGIS (for the postgis cube in the works)
- towards Peta Byte in PostgreSQL (we handle very large datasets for some of our clients)
- LATERAL joins (for a more optimized RQL to SQL compilation)
Obviously we'll pay attention to all the talks during the day. If you're attending, we hope to see you there.
- PGStaging - setup and maintain your staging environments from your production backups (http://packages.debian.org/sid/pgstaging)
- pypq (http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pypq)
- PgREST: Node.js in the Postgresql Database (http://pgre.st/)
- TheCubicWebBook #153980 bugs in migration from postgres8.1 to postgres8.3
- TheCubicWebBook #541389 installation from debian package