What's new in CubicWeb 3.17?
- drop typed_eid() in favour of int() (see #2742462)
- The SIOC views and adapters have been removed from CubicWeb and moved to the sioc cube.
- The web page embedding views and adapters have been removed from CubicWeb and moved to the embed cube.
- The email sending views and controllers have been removed from CubicWeb and moved to the massmailing cube.
- RenderAndSendNotificationView is deprecated in favor of ActualNotificationOp the new operation uses the more efficient data idiom.
- Looping task can now have an interval <= 0. Negative interval disable the looping task entirely.
- We now serve html instead of xhtml. (see #2065651)
- ldapuser has been deprecated. It will be removed in a future version. If you are still using ldapuser switch to ldapfeed NOW!
- hijack_user has been deprecated. It will be dropped soon.
- The progress views and adapters have been removed from CubicWeb. These classes were deprecated since 3.14.0. They are still available in the iprogress cube.
- The part of the API deprecated since 3.7 was dropped.
blog entry of