As you might have noticed we've upgraded http://www.logilab.org and http://www.cubicweb.org to CubicWeb 3.3 and a bunch of cubes were upgraded too. We can now benefit from a few cool bugfixes and features on those two forges.
One of them I like and wish to mention is the graphing of a project's progress as a Burn Down Chart, you can see an example below. We're using the some jQuery magic here, and so you can roll over the mouse to get more info on the graph... (not on the screenshot below). This type of graph is generated on all the version views... This is particularly useful on some of our extranets to see the progress of a version (and if tickets were added along the way).
For the coders out there you can check out cubicweb/web/views/plots.py and the example in the forge cube.
- jquery templates (https://github.com/jquery/jquery-tmpl)
- cubicweb-forge software forge component for the CubicWeb framework
- What's new in cubicweb 3.3
- "Data Fast-food": quick interactive exploratory processing and visualization of complex datasets with CubicWeb
- cubicweb-forge #1364229 Visualize versions as a scrum post-it board