Looking at the releases of the CubicWeb projects for the month of September alone, I think we can conclude that we are applying the Agile Software Development principle quite closely.
- 11 releases of the cubicweb framework (now in stable and unstable flavors) : 3.5.2, 3.5.1, 3.5.0, 3.4.11, , 3.4.9, 3.4.8, 3.4.7, 3.4.6, 3.4.5, 3.4.4, 3.4.3
- 3 releases of cubicweb-vcsfile
- 4 releases of cubicweb-forge
- 2 releases of cubicweb-drh
- 2 releases of cubicweb-workorder
- 1 release of cubicweb-conference, cubicweb-tracker, cubicweb-registration, cubicweb-timesheet, cubicweb-workcase, cubicweb-task, cubicweb-expense, cubicweb-calendar, cubicweb-invoice, cubicweb-nosylist, etc.
Hope you can keep-up or use the stable versions...
blog entry of